What We Supply
• We supply all bait, tackle and fishing equipment for a day of fishing.
• We supply all Florida State fishing licenses.
• We supply ice and a cooler for your catch, food and drinks.
• Fish cleaning.
What to Bring
We strongly recommend:
• Sun Screen
• Wide Brimmed Hats
• Polarized Sunglasses
• Plenty of water or sports drinks to be sure you stay hydrated.
• A cooler for you car, to bring your catch home.
(We Supply Ice for your Cooler)
We also recommend:
• Food or snacks. Pack lightly as you would for a picnic.
• Long, loose, light colored clothing for the most comfort and protection from the sun.
• A rain pancho or a water resistant windbreaker is a good idea since rain is always a possibility in Florida.
• If you are worried about sea sickness, consider motion sickness medication such as Dramamine.
• A camera to take pictures of your catch.
What NOT to Bring
• Hard liquor
• Glass bottles
• Dark soled shoes
• Spray on sunscreen
• Any illegal substance (no matter how minor)
Tipping is not required but it is customary to tip 15% to 20% of the charter cost especially if you had a really good time!
• A 7 day cancellation notice is required for a deposit refund.
• If you cancel your charter less than 24 hours before departure you will be charged the full charter price.
• The captain may cancel any fishing trip prior to departure due to weather or other unforeseen circumstance and your deposit will be returned to you.